Thursday, November 10, 2011

Went and had my appointment today. Discussed my fever this week, my achy body, etc. She also told me that my liver enzymes were a little off 0__0!! So then she started to ask me questions about what I have been doing lately, because it wasn't bad enough to take me off Accutane, but whatever I may be doing I need to stop. Went a little like this:
Derm: Have you been drinking a lot?
Me: I had half of a wheat beer on Friday, and half of a small gelato smoothie that had rum in it. I don't drink wine 3+ days a week like a did before Accutane anymore, and I don't drink when I am out with friends. If I do, I try to only drink half.
Derm: Do you exercise?
Me: Yes.
Derm: How much?
Me: I try and do 3-5 days a week for an hour.
Derm: That's it! Stop exercising.
Me: ?! Really? Why?
Derm: You are putting to much stress on your body and midsection. It is making your liver work too hard.
Me: um...ok. Can I do 2-4 days and do an hour of light exercise like on a bike set to level 1?
Derm: hmm...ok. But be careful. Definitely don't drink if you do.
Me: okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment