Sunday, December 18, 2011

No real problems this month

Went and saw my dermatologist for my check up last week. Sorry was busy and forgot to update (>.<) Only thing going on is still the hemorrhoids and lips are constantly chapped. I slap on Aquaphor all day long, and they are still peeling and gross. I think it is because the weather is getting colder and I have the heater on a nighttime as well. I ran out of my Eucerin Night Cream, and am going to switching to Aveeno Smart Essentials Night Cream instead. I loved the Eucerin Night Cream, but I feel like it wasn't doing anything for my skin. It also took FOREVER to sink in fully. I also got the cleanser, because I like to use the same line because I feel like you get the full effect. I was on my period last week and did notice myself being much more moody than normal. Like I was getting depressed over stupid stuff, and angry over stupid stuff. Nothing horrible, and not suicidal, so I think it is okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment