Monday, September 26, 2011

OUCH!

I've been avoiding posting because of how horrible my skin has gotten, but I think I need to share how bad your skin can get on Accutane before it gets better. I have been on Accutane/Clavaris for three weeks. I had a symptom follow up visit after two weeks and my dermatologist said it will get worse before it gets better. BUT I have no bad side effects so far ^^. One more two week symptom visit next week.

Forehead. About 1/2cm blemish. It is red, but no whitehead and does not hurt. Yeah! I think this one is more from PMS than the Accutane.






Left cheek bone. This one hurts. It is open and sore, I was talking with my mother and she actually thought that it was a spider bite. (it is spider season here in San Diego). It is however a blemish that popped and has not left an open sore >.<





This one has gotten MUCH better in a week. It was a cyst. So it was about 4 clogged pores all together and filled with pus. NOT CUTE, and painful. I was oozing for about three days straight actually. I had to make sure I had a tissue at all times. It has cleared up a lot now and just a scab.






The current bane of my existence....A large dry cyst on the right side of my mouth. It started out small, just a dry spot from the usual dry lip side effect. However it spread and cyst started to develop. I am assuming from applying to much lip treatment. So anyways, it is pus filled and HURTS. I currently cannot open my mouth very much or the side will crack and bleed.

No comments:

Post a Comment