Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Products Part II: Skin Care

So I've had horrible swallowing pains since Monday. I thought it was an effect of my Accutane and would go away, but it did not and I started to get sick. I even vomited last night x__x bleh....so got the first available appointment and saw my general doctor. She told me it was probably strep throat( I couldn't open my mouth very wide, but she said I had a lot of little bumps on my throat) and the horrible blemish I have on my mouth is actually a cold sore. Whaaa? Good thing I went. She put me on super high dose of anti-virals and it should all be gone in 5 days. Wh00t, so excited!
Anyways Part II: Skincare.
Mandom Cleansing Expressing: Sebum
I use this to take off my make-up. Takes off EVERYTHING. I used to be a hard-core cleansing oil girl until I discovered this baby. Just squirt on cotton pad and rub on your face until your make-up is dissolved. On my 2nd bottle!







Rosette Mutenka Peppermint Face Wash
Mutenka is Japanese for preservative, color, and fragrance free. I read that the the peppermint "hakka" version was the best rated at cosme.net, so I picked it up. I prefer the Bare Minerals nourishing cleanser to this, but I want to use this one up before I buy a new one.






HadaLabo Gokujyun Super Hyaluronic Acid Lotion Light
*super long name right?? It is color, fragrance and oil-free.
Just one drop and you pat it on your skin. I use this at night. I recommend anything with Hyaluronic Acid for Accutane users. It hold in soo much moisture.







BareMinerals Purely Nourishing Moisturizer
I love everything BareMinerals. I actually used this with the cleanser as well, but ran out and decided to use up my Japanese one.

No comments:

Post a Comment