Monday, October 3, 2011

Bad Week

Four more pills before I finish my first month. I'm getting a MAJOR breakout. I think it may be from all the medications that I took last week. Hell Week Story:
.....I woke up Monday feeling feverish with nausea, the next day it hurt to swallow. I went to the doctor and I was told that I had strep throat and a cold sore on my lip. Doctor gave my antivirals and I was off. Three days later it was WORSE (could barely swallow water) and I had pink eye. I called the doctor and got penicilin, eye drops and cough syrup. Next day I had pink eye in both eyes ;__; Anyway, three days (total 6) later I was healed! I'm still taking the penicilin for the next five days. Penicilin is strong, but approved for Accutane users. I called my derm before I took anything, because I read that throat swelling was a serious side effect and freaked out. But it was just strep throat. *sigh* good!
I'm mostly getting small, but deep pimples on the corners of my mouth. I think that is is a combination of Accutane and all of the Aquaphor I have been slathering on my dry lips. I have also noticed severe dryness in my hair. I already have super dry hair to begin with, so it is getting bad and my ends are light and breaking off. Going to buy a pack of Palmer's Coconut Oil hair masks. I use them in midsummer when I gets extremely hot and makes my hair dry. It makes it SUPER SUPER soft and moisturized. Plus it smells divine ^.^ not mention cheap at about $1.50 a package. I also bought a Eucerin face cleanser since my skin is getting dry and itchy. Will post a review on that after two weeks or so. Collagen face mask time~*

No comments:

Post a Comment