Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Month 2...not doing so well.

First week of month two and not feeling very well. I noticed insomnia on Sunday and it has progressed into me waking up every hour or two at night. At first I thought that it was me having withdrawls from the antihistimines I was taking for my hives. (remember when I got put on penicillin? turns out I am allergic! Had hives for days.) I stopped taking them two days ago, so I hoping that this tiredness will go away soon. I have felt dizzy and disoriented as well this week. I am begining to think that it may be my dosage of Accutane that is causing my problems. I have gone from 40mg to 80mg a day this week. I am going to finish out this week with 80mg, and then go back to 40mg a day on Sunday and see what happens.
My skin is 100% clear at the moment though!! That is right-NO BLEMISHES! A few red spots, but nothign some foundation would not cover. Despite all the problems I am having, I am not stopping my treatment. I need to have clear skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment