Monday, October 31, 2011

Skin Energizer!

Something SUPER annoying has started happening the last two weeks. I've been getting dried blood in my nose! I think it is my capilaries bursting, and then drying up in my already dry nose. It actually kind of hurts sometimes and is mixed with regular mucus, so I have to go somewhere where people cannot see me to get it out. Which can hurt sometimes because it is stuck to the inside of my nose. So, besides being gross it is not life threatening.

I wanted to update on my skincare routine too. I have been using the Eucerin Hydrating Cleanser for almost a month now and really like it. No fragrance, non comedegenic, no hydrogenated ingredients (which is why I don't use Cetaphil. It has hydrogenated oils in it!)  I use it after I remove my make up and use one or two pumps.

Eucerin USA photo
 


I also added something that I normally would NEVER put all over my face...a facial oil. A friend gave it to me for my birthday last year, and I use it off and on, usually on my eye area in the morning to help wake me up. It is called the Anne Marie Borlind Orange Blossom Energizer Oil. I love it now on Accutane, it is made for dehydrated skin, so my skin has not been itchy and dry since I started using this stuff!! I use one drop in the morning all of my face, and two at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment