Sunday, October 23, 2011

One Pimple

  

My skin was 100% clear until last week. I got a cyst on the bottom left side of my chin on Thursday. I think it from stress and my monthly cycle, I'm not really complaining though. It is only ONE zit. Derm gave me Aczone samples, so I have been putting it on at night and it has made the redness go down. Should be gone by Thursday again.
I've been going the 80mg and have felt all right this weekend. Noticed I am drinking a LOT of water, been trying to mix it with juice to switch it up a bit and for the vitamins. I especially like Perrier mixed with orange juice. Since I'm not supposed to be drinking alcohol, it is nice alternative to mimosas!

1 comment:

  1. hello, i decided to follow ur blog because i am in the same situation like you.
    it is the second day since i`ve started accutane treatment (i`m from romania and here it`s named roaccutane, but i found out that it`s the same).
    from what i`ve seen, you are more advanced than me and i hope you`ll continue to keep this "journey" up-to-date every time you can.
    i caught a flu and i feel very very sleepy and powerless, i think it also can be from accutane, cuz my dermatologist told me it will cause me nausea and dizziness. i am taking 3 pills per day, and from what i`ve read, there are people who take 7 or even 8 pills per day. i can hardly wait to see the results.
    i hope you will finally have a flawless skin.
    best wishes
    kiss

    ReplyDelete